Family Dance

I just wanted to thank everyone that came to the family dance as it was a smashing success. The kids had said to me that it was the “Best time ever!”, and you could tell that they were thoroughly enjoying themselves. It was a great time for the Forest Green community and it definitely helped our fund raising program.

I wanted to especially thank all of the people that helped to organize everything. To list each by their name, would take forever, because there were so many, but from organizing the silent auction to the clean up after, it was a well organized event. Thanks for your time to make our school a better place.

On another note, if you have pictures that you are willing to share, please send them to me at gcouros@psd70.ab.ca. It would be great to share them with the kids and school community.

Thanks again 🙂

One thought on “Family Dance

1. Our family had such a great time at the dance! We want to say thanks to Tara Johnson, Nancy Sutherland, Laura Kinsella and Laura Holland for all the work and planning that went into putting on such a great event!